Hello Tomorrow Hello Tomorrow

Not bad.

Not bad at all. Espescially for a first try. We need more people like you actually putting forth some effort. Theres too many stick movies on Newgrounds these days.

STAGE1 STAGE1

Basically...

Okay, I've seen countless battlefield-esque flashes, and their just not original at all. Although, very few of them having the stick trying to escape, their mostly comprised of sticks fighting other sticks. That in itself is at least slightly original. But when you get right down to it, this type of thing has been done before and it was better the first time I saw it. Props for using Gorgoroth though.

Dream Girl Dream Girl

I enjoyed it.

I liked it, it's got a nice upbeat kind of vibe. And you pulled off the 60's scene transitions pretty well. Overall I liked it. The only thing I can complain about is maybe adding a bit more proportion to the characters but if thats just your style I cant really knock it. Nice job.

Gazes of the Thousands Gazes of the Thousands

Absolutely wonderful

Incredible song. The harp and piano melodies are great and play off each other really well and the choir patterns really add a lot to the song. I liked the percussion too. The entire song just generally flows really well.

Theledge93 responds:

I really appreciate it!

~The Ledge93~

World_of_sl33p World_of_sl33p

Really catchy

Just like Nev I don't know a thing about stoner rock so I'll refrain from making comparisons and making a fool of myself but ever since I first heard this I've come back and listened to it several times. Love the chorus, love the riffs, and I love the vocal effects.

*DJxons* Traffic in Japan *DJxons* Traffic in Japan

Brant.

I like it man, but what's up with that weird pause in the middle of the song?

>:3

DJxons responds:

Thanks for pointing that out. Its around 25-35 seconds if yall did not notice theres a beat left out. Sorry. I will be sure to fix that and maybe do a remix of this song.